Marketing and Communications
UWinnipeg's Marketing and Communications department oversees a network of digital displays that show information in the following locations:
- Axworthy Health & RecPlex
- Centennial Hall
- Duckworth Centre
- Manitoba Hall
- Richardson College for the Environment and Science Complex
- Riddell Hall
These digital displays are available for UWinnipeg departments and internal stakeholders to share messages of institutional note or value. To post information on the digital displays, please fill out the form below.
- To ensure the timely inclusion of your message, place your request seven days in advance of your desired start date.
- Messages will typically display up to two weeks prior to the requested end date. For special requests, please contact email@example.com.
- Images should contain minimal text.
- If the submitter does not hold copyright of an image (including parts such as logos or clip art) and the image is not freely available in the public domain or under Creative Commons licensing, the submitter must obtain permission from the copyright holder. Visit the Copyright Office for more information.
- Content may be edited. Layout and approval is at the discretion of the Marketing and Communications department.