Study Abroad - Outbound Exchange
Are you a UWinnipeg student who wants to study abroad and explore the world? Studying in another country offers students the unique opportunity to attend a university for one or two terms in another part of the world, while retaining UWinnipeg student status.
Where Can I Go?
Your first step should be to research countries, universities, and programs that may be of interest. The University of Winnipeg has several partners across the world where we offer exchange programs. Click here for a complete list of our exchange partners. Here are some examples of places you could visit:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- And many more!
Who is Eligible?
In order to qualify, students must:
- Complete the application form
- Have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- Submit a 500 word personal statement of interest, and
- Possess adequate proficiency in the relevant language in order to undertake courses on an exchange if the language of instruction at the partner university is not English.
Are you an international student at one of our partner schools, wishing to come to Canada to study? Please see our Inbound Exchange Program website.