All students who want to graduate in Spring 2017 need to APPLY ONLINE for graduation through the new “Student Planning” online tool:
- Log in to WebAdvisor with your username and password.
- Click on Student Planning/Registration (under Registration).
- Click on the Graduation tab.
Deadline for application: February 15, 2017
The Spring Convocation ceremonies will be held Thurs., June 15 and Fri., June 16, 2017 - see schedule below. Information will be mailed to all graduands in mid-April 2017.
Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:30 AM
- Master of Arts (excluding Environmental, Resource and Development Economics)
- Master’s in Development Practices
- Joint Masters programs UM/UW
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours, 4 year and 3 year) (excluding Economics)
Thursday, June 15, 2017 2:30 PM
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours, 4 year and 3 year) (excluding Kinesiology)
- Master of Arts (Environmental, Resource and Development Economics)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (4 year and 3 year)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours, 4 year and 3 year) in Economics
Friday, June 16, 2017 9:30 AM
- Masters (all Theology degrees)
- Master of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Science (4 year) in Kinesiology)
- Bachelor of Kinesiology (4 year)
- Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology
- Bachelor of Physical and Health Education
Check the convocation website - in early May - for further details on the ceremonies: Convocation